NodOn is a French company specializing in accessories for the connected home and connected building. We design a complete range of wireless products to make a home smart with ease:
- Modules for automatic or remote control of lighting, heating, housing access, roller shutters
- Smart plugs, wireless switches, remote controls, motion sensors and temperature or humidity sensors, etc.) …
Innovation is part of our DNA, we innovate daily to offer design, quality and easy-to-use products using the largest technologies on the market (EnOcean®, Zigbee, Bluetooth®, Sigfox®).
We are an international and multicultural team. Our employees are young, dynamic and passionate experts.
Every day, we can rely on the strength of the collective since NodOn is a brand of the Altyor Group.
Your main objective will be to develop, propose and manage the Marketing and Communication actions of the NodOn and NodOn Pro brand and its OEM derivative offers (Brand Labelling/Engineering Partnership).
To meet these challenges your missions will be as follows:
- Definition and development of Marketing & Communication tools (presentations, catalogs, campaigns, promotions, website, customer journeys, internal / external training, etc…) made available to NodOn teams and partners
- Participation in the Marketing strategy of NodOn and associated offers, in collaboration with teams and management
- Creating a content policy (Inbound Marketing)
- Management of the overall editorial line of the NodOn, NodOn Pro brand and associated offers
- Writing creative briefs
- Definition of the communication strategy and action plans
- Social media and blog management
- Management of the organization of events (Fairs, seminars, webinars, etc.)
- Updating of the website and all communication tools (Newsletters, product pages, etc.)
- Highlighting the brand via the writing of articles and videos, product arguments etc …
- In charge of the relationship with journalists, bloggers, influencers, partners, and prospects/customers
- Writing press releases, interviewing, and setting up communication partnerships
You will also have interactions with internal partners (Technical Support, Sales, Project Manager, R&D, Supply Chain, etc.) and external partners (Prospects and customers, journalists, partners, suppliers, influencers, etc).
Through this position and as a member, you will take part in the COMOP.
You have 3 to 5 years in higher education in communication school or business school specializing in Marketing / Communication.
You have significant experience on this same type of position.
Good communicator, you are motivated by the development of an editorial line and marketing actions in the field of IoT and connected objects.
You are recognized for your relational abilities, your dynamism and your ease to evolve independently. You have the will to join an innovative and international environment.
Curious, you follow the news of connected objects, consumer and has an opinion on their uses.
You master the video software (Adobe Premiere Pro).
You are recognized for your editorial skills,project management and analytical skills.
Your fluent English allows you to work internationally on a daily basis with your various interlocutors.
You are passionate, dynamic, organized, ambitious and persevering.
You know how to show autonomy, team spirit and responsiveness in a “start-up” universe.
Post attached to the Saint-Cyr en Val site (near Orléans).