Focused on the design and manufacturing of connected objects, ALTYOR offers integrated EDM and OEM solutions for start-ups, medium-sizes companies and large groups.
Independent family group founded in 2012, ALTYOR brings together the know-how of 6 companies and relies on a vast network of European partners for the manufacturing of its products, achieves a turnover of 33 ME, employs 250 people worldwide including 170 employees in China.
We are a team of passionate specialists in the design, development and manufacturing of connected objects. We put our passion and our expertise at the service of the projects of our customers that we accompany step by step. From design to mechatronics design, from industrialization to production, ALTYOR manages the entire development chain for and with its customer.
Our 12,000-square-meter factory in Shanghai has a modular test and assembly unit and a plastic injection unit (managed by our historical partner). This equipment allows us to manufacture most products of the Internet of Things and consumer electronics in general.
To ensure a technical expertise and meet the growing demand of our European customers, we are recruiting a Test bench engineer for our Shanghai production site.
Under the head of the “Industrialization and Development of New Products” department’s supervision, you join a human-sized team of 15 engineers and international leaders.
A technical reference on the integration of test procedures and validation of test equipment, you write the instructions and follow the series production process (PCBA programming, electronic functional testing on the finished product) :
- Analyze customer specifications, from start-up to large group, and contact the supplier of electronic components, test benches, EMS, to ensure that requirements have been considered
- Develop electronic test benches (based on the specifications) and write the relative documents
- Internal one : test bench wiring, test software development , equipment configuration
- External one : follow up the test bench realization with the supplier
- Review on validate test bench deployment in production with the electronic engineer team, validate the test bench using the initial samples with an acceptable pass rate
- Update and maintenance of the existing test benches
- Analyze PCBA samples, define and track action plans until they are validated
- Attend finished product assembly tests to verify process compliance and efficiency
- Work with the Quality and Electronic teams to solve problems
Before joining the team, a training period of several months in France. This training period will allow you to meet all the teams in France and in particular the Electronic Research and Development team and to understand the general organization.
Trained as an Electronics Engineer, you have experience in electronic development of test system. You have acquired skills and technical expertise in this field
Ideally, you have experience in the consumer electronics industry, IoT or Telecoms.
You have good knowledge on at least one the following languages: Labview, VB.net or C#.
You are familiar with common electronics test instruments (oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, RF signal generator…)
Also, you have the ability to understand an electronic schematic or Gerber file ; you have basic knowledge with electronic protocols (UART, SPI, I2C, JTAG…)
Ideally, you are comfortable with SQL database.
Attracted by the world of connected objects, you show technical curiosity and adaptability.
At ease in a dynamic and international environment, you like contacts and multicultural teamwork.
You’re fluent in English. Chinese is a plus.
A true Team Player, versatile and autonomous, you are committed to carrying out the projects entrusted.
This Position is attached to the Shanghai (China) production site.
Process de recrutement
- Telephone pre-selection interview by China HR Manager (or China HR Manager – Manager)
- Physical or telephone HR interview by China HR Manager and the Manager
- Online Personality Test
- Additional interview with the CEO if necessary and/or with the Group HR Manager
- Hiring proposal
- Launch of the visa procedure and signing of the contract
- Integration in France for training
- Integration in China