For performance and security reasons we use Cloudflare
What is personal data?
Personal data is information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Who is responsible for the processing of personal data (data controller)?
The data controller responsible for processing your personal data is Altyor SAS, a simplified joint stock company with a capital of €3,700,000.00, registered with the Orléans Trade and Companies Registry under number 527 909 790, whose head office is located at 121, rue des Hêtres – 45590 Saint Cyr en Val.
Who are the recipients of the personal data?
The recipient of the personal data is Altyor SAS. Your personal data may be transmitted to external service providers who process or store them on behalf of Altyor SAS.
Altyor SAS ensures that subcontractors guarantee the protection and security of personal data.
Collection, processing, and purposes of personal data
|Personal data||Purpose||Legal basis||Moment of collection|
|Surname and first name||Identification||Contract performance||Creation of customer account|
Use of contact form
|Postal address||Delivery of orders||Contract performance||Creation of customer account|
|Email address||Manage orders|
Preliminary information before sending newsletter
|Creation of customer account|
Use of online contact form
|Telephone number||Contact customer||Contract performance||Creation of customer account|
|Bank details||Manage invoices and collect payments||Contract performance||Creation of customer account|
Knowing your use of the site and the blog
|Altyor SAS’s legitimate interest||Consultation of the altyor.fr website|
Your data is kept for the duration of your customer relationship and up to three years after the last contact subject to legal obligations.
You will receive newsletters about Altyor company news. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each newsletter.
Data collected from the form on the contact page are used to provide you with the information you need. Your IP address is not kept.
What are your rights regarding your personal data ?
You have the following rights concerning your personal data:
- Right to information: the right to know whether your personal data is being processed and to obtain information about it from the data controller.
- Right of access: the right to know the personal data concerning you that Altyor SAS holds and to obtain a copy of it.
- Right of rectification: the right to request that your personal data be corrected or completed.
- Right of objection: the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data based on a legitimate interest.
- Right to be forgotten: the right to request the deletion of your data.
- Right to limit the processing of your data: the right to request that the use of your personal data be limited.
- Right to data portability: the right to have your personal data retrieved in a structured, commonly used, and readable format and the right to have your data forwarded to another data controller.
- Right to withdraw your consent: the right to withdraw at any time the consent you have given for the use of your personal data.
To exercise your rights, you can contact us by email at the following address: moc.roytla@tcatnoc or by post at Altyor SAS at the following address: 121, rue des Hêtres – 45590 Saint Cyr en val. You will need to indicate your surname, first name, email, address, attach a photocopy of your identity document, which will be destroyed after the request has been processed, and specify to which address the reply should be addressed. A reply will be provided to you within one month of receipt of your request.
How are your personal data protected?
Altyor SAS has put in place physical and computerized means with appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your personal data.
What is a cookie ?
A cookie is a small file deposited on your device when you visit a site that allows us to collect information about your navigation. This information is then used to offer you personalized services. Cookies are stored on your device for a maximum of 13 months in a text file that our server accesses to record your visits. It does not contain any sensitive or identifying information (name, address, emails, etc.).
All cookies deposited for the operation of the altyor.fr site, as well as the optimization and personalization of the services offered, are intended only for Altyor SAS.
The different cookies
Different types of cookies are used on the altyor.fr site. Each type of cookie has a specific purpose.
- Cookies strictly related to the operation of the site: these cookies are essential to the site’s operation and allow you to use the main features of the site. If you do not accept these cookies, your navigation and your experience on the site will not be optimal.
- Cookies linked to statistics: these cookies allow the collection of information for analytical and statistical purposes. This will allow Altyor SAS to know how many visitors visit its site, which pages in particular, and to detect navigation problems in order to resolve them and improve the site’s navigation. If you do not accept these cookies, your use of the site will not be affected.
You can manage your cookies at any time. Go to the top of this page to change your settings. Please note that you can delete this cookie at any time by clearing your web browser’s cache. Each browser is different and has its own procedure. We therefore advise you to go to your favorite search engine and search for: “empty my browser cache + browser name” (e.g., Google Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.). Follow the procedure indicated on the site. The cookie from our site will then be deleted.
Terms and conditions of use
The altyor.fr website contains data protected by intellectual property law and owned by Altyor SAS. In particular, the site’s images, texts, photographs, graphic design, and database are protected. The reproduction of all or part of the elements of the site is prohibited without the prior authorization of Altyor SAS. Any total or partial reproduction, modification or use of the nominative or figurative trademark is prohibited without the express prior consent of Altyor SAS. In the event of infringement of its intellectual property rights, Altyor SAS may take legal action for infringement.
Altyor SAS is not liable for any damages of any kind that you may suffer while visiting our site.