In this guide, our experts have put together the essentials for understanding the challenges of mechanical and electronic design.
In particular, you will find answers to the following questions:
- What is mechanical and electronic design?
- What is Design For Manufacturing (DFM)?
- What are the different materials and manufacturing processes?
- What are the different assembly processes?
- What is a PCBA made of and how is it designed?
- How to determine the radio protocol adapted to the need?
- Power supply and autonomy, what to choose?
- What is firmware?
And other advice on the challenges of qualification, design output deliverables and eco-design.